It’s time for another edition of Dollar and Cents. This is where I answer one of your questions.
– Is it possible to have a Roth 401k and a Roth IRA at the same time? Would you recommend this?
– For young investors in their 20’s who would like to be prepared for retirement some day, what advice would you give us to start?
Thanks for taking the time to put together your website, it continues to teach me new lessons each time I read it.
With each Dollars and Cents video we want to provide some follow up links where you can get some additional information on the topic. If you are interested in learning more on investing an inheritance, safe places to store your money, and the best places to open up a brokerage or savings account, here are some good reads:
- Roth IRA Rules: Latest contribution limits for the Roth IRA.
- Best Places to Open Roth IRA Online: Ready to get started in saving for tax free money? Here’s a recap of some of the better online brokerages to get going.
- Can You Rollover Your 401k into a Roth IRA?: This post tackles the question that many have regarding their old 401k’s.