Services – How Can I Help You?
Investments, taxes, insurance, estate planning: the list of financial concerns and considerations facing you today is seemingly endless, and there are no easy answers.
I am in the business of helping my clients meet all their financial challenges. I do this by using a total wealth management approach. Each area is important individually, but managing them all collectively is one of the most important considerations in your overall financial success. By keeping clients’ objectives in focus, staying in contact with them throughout all market conditions and making investment adjustments as economic or lifestyle conditions warrant, I maintain a constant commitment to putting service first.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, I offer clients an assortment of quality, non-proprietary investment choices. My products and services include:
- Retirement planning – to design an investment strategy to help you meet all of your retirement goals
- Investment portfolio analysis – to keep you informed of how your investments are performing, and to make adjustments as needed
- Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s), Unit Investment Trusts (UIT’s)
- Financial Planning
- Asset Allocation
- 401k Rollover and 401k Analysis
- College Savings Plans (Including estimate costs)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (Traditional and Roth)
- Business Retirement Plans (401k’s, Sep and Simple IRA’s, Cash Balance Pension Plans)
- Life Insurance
My approach can help you invest conservatively, reduce your exposure to taxes, meet your insurance needs and provides a plan to successfully transfer your wealth to your children and grandchildren. If this method of meeting your financial needs sounds appealing, I invite you to spend some time exploring this site. I also welcome the opportunity to hear from you. If you have questions about your financial situation, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me.