This is another post to to help kick off Operation: #investNOW where I'm inspiring 1 million people to start investing in themselves.
I previously shared some of the worst investments I've ever made.
Man were they horrible.
Especially the business venture that my wife still gives me crap to this day. Love you, sweetie. 🙂
Well luckily, I have had some investments that have paid off.
Some have paid off very well.
I consider one of the investments to be the #1 factor that has doubled my revenue the past couple of years and will help multiply my revenue by more than 10 times over the next several years.
More from GFC, Below
Yeah, that well.
What You'll Learn In This Podcast
- The 1st book I read that completed changed my business mindset
- The stock that made me several thousand dollars that I bought while I was on duty in Iraq
- The designation that gives me immediate street cred
- The investment that I think everyone needs in their life. Hint: he's watching you right now. 🙂
- And the largest investment I've ever made into my business
- The smallest investment I've ever made but had yield me several hundred thousand dollars of revenue.
Resources Mentioned in This Podcast
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kyosaki
- How to Become a Certified Financial Planner
- The Strategic Coach
- How to Start a Blog