It’s always fun to hear a “rags to riches” story, but even more fun is to learn of one still in the process. Jaime Tardy of EventualMillionaire.com was $70,000 in debt.
She was able to pay that amount of debt off in a crazy amount of time and shortly thereafter quit her job.
She then went on and created her own site EventualMillionaire.com which metamorphosized into the Eventual Millionaire podcast where she interviews successful millionaires to learn the inside secrets to their success.
Jaime was one of the case studies I had in my book Soldier of Finance that shared how she and her husband were able to get out of debt in such a short amount of time.
Since then it has been fun to watch Jaime’s journey including the her first book being published, her book The Eventual Millionaire.
GF¢ Podcast Sponsor
In this podcast you’ll learn the following:
- Jaime’s story of how she and her husband were able to get out of $70,000 in debt.
- Some of the bizarre tactics that they did to get out of debt in a very short amount of time.
- What the initial intent of EventualMillionaire.com was once she decided to change the focus of her online business.
- How Jaime has been able to network with some of the top influencers in her space.
- What The Eventual Millionaire book is all about.
- The Jim Rohn quote (that I totally butchered) but is one that Jaime and I both believe in.
Don’t miss it! Be sure to check out Jaime’s new book on Amazon: The Eventual Millionaire.