Personal finance people love crunching numbers but that doesn’t mean that we’re all geeks.
I mean…look at me. Do you think I’m a geek?
Matt and Andrew of ListenMoneyMatters.com have a Top 20 podcast currently in iTunes and I love what these guys are doing.
They are also a prime example of how you can love personal finance and not be a total geek.
Well, the jury is still out on Matt for that one. Haha….. (Love you Matt!)
Not only are they putting out great content on their podcast and blog, but they also produced this amazing personal finance rap video:
The video is so good that even my boys were singing along to it.
These guys aren’t investing experts but that doesn’t stop them from doing their own research and experimentation and sharing it with their community.
Here are some of my favorite reads on the site:
- The Ultimate Investing Strategy Blueprint
- 5 Lessons Learned From 10 Years of Investing
- The Betterment Experiment
Check out their show in iTunes. I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Get the Money Dominating Toolkit
- 6 Tools to Get Your Money Back on Track
- The Ultimate Goal Achiever Workbook
- 2 Free Chapters to my Best Selling Book
- 21 Days to Destroy Your Bad Habits Worksheet