It’s time for another edition of Dollar and Cents. This is where I answer one of your questions.
Today’s question comes from Allison:
My fiance and I are getting married in August, we just bought a house (no furniture yet). But I am graduating from college in May and he has been working for a year. What can we do to afford all of the expenses that we have and save up money for our future. Just looking at numbers doesn’t really mean anything, but its hard to figure out how much we should save and towards what.
- Building a Solid Relationship with Money and Each Other – Some tips on having the money talk with your spouse and managing your finances together.
- Top 5 Online Savings Accounts – Store your emergency fund in a place where you won’t spend it like a high yield online savings account with Capital One 360.
- Best Places to Open a Roth IRA – Opening a Roth IRA can be confusing. We’ve broken down all of the offers to give you a simple way to compare different brokers. This is a great place to get started with investing.
Get the Money Dominating Toolkit
- 6 Tools to Get Your Money Back on Track
- The Ultimate Goal Achiever Workbook
- 2 Free Chapters to my Best Selling Book
- 21 Days to Destroy Your Bad Habits Worksheet