This is another post to to help kick off Operation: #investNOW where I’m inspiring 1 million people to start investing in themselves.
Donald Trump has made a killing investing in real estate.
There was a time when I thought I was going to be the next Donald.
That dream lasted all of about 3 months until I almost lost my butt in my first real estate transaction.
Here’s my experiment with real estate that didn’t work out as planned.
What You’ll Learn in This Podcast
- Why an information product does not make you a real estate expert
- The mistake I made evaluating the property I wanted to purchase
- What I should have done before I actually made the purchase (hint: use your resources)
- The new investment that was much better suite for me.
Other Real Estate Articles On The Blog
- This guest post shares how a 29 year-old real estate investors makes over $250,000 per year
- How to add real estate to your investment portfolio
- The must read guide in buying foreclosed homes
- What you need to know before you become a landlord