There aren’t many financial planners that I would feel comfortable calling a “visionary”.
Carl Richards is one of them.
When I first saw the sketch to the right, I knew immediately that Carl was on to something. And something big.
Carl is now a columnist for the NY Times (see his articles here) and his first book is set to release Jan 3rd.
I was so excited when Carl agreed to sit down with me for this candid interview. The highlights include:
- How we got into the business: security vs. securities
- How the napkin sketches began
- His controversial article in the NY Times regarding losing his house. Read it here.
- More on his book. Buy it here.
- Carl’s quote that gave me the chills. Literally.
The Behavior Gap Book Promotion
Carl has extended a gracious offering to the Good Financial Cents readers by offering one of his popular sketches. See info and sketch below: