You can! And it’s really easy.
Just use the form below and one of our team members will personally answer your questions within 72 hours.
Or you can record a message.
Record your message
- Ask GFC 031: Can I Still Contribute to an IRA – Even if I Don't Get a Tax Break?
- Ask GFC 030: What Are My Options With a 457 Rollover?
- Ask GFC 029: What to Do With the Proceeds from the Sale of a House
- Ask GFC 028: Using a Roth Conversion to Minimize the “Widow's Penalty”
- Ask GFC 027: Salary vs. Stock Options – When Does it Make Sense?
- Ask GFC 026: How to Invest in Your 30's With as Little as $100
- Ask GFC 025: Does Roth IRA Conversion Make Sense When I'm Already Retired?
- Ask GFC 024 – Help – I've Inherited 1 Million Dollars – In an IRA!
- Ask GFC 023 – Fitting an HSA into Your Budget
- Ask GFC 022 – How to Work the “Rule of 55” to Your Advantage