You can! And it’s really easy.
Just use the form below and one of our team members will personally answer your questions within 72 hours.
Or you can record a message.
Record your message
- Ask GFC 024 – Help – I've Inherited 1 Million Dollars – In an IRA!
- Ask GFC 023 – Fitting an HSA into Your Budget
- Ask GFC 022 – How to Work the “Rule of 55” to Your Advantage
- Ask GFC 021 – What's the Best Option to Rollover My 401(k)?
- Ask GFC 020 – Does .5% or 1% More in Fees Really Matter With Investing?
- Ask GFC 019 – What If You and Your Spouse Have Different Financial Goals?
- Ask GFC 018 – What's the Best Place for My Roth IRA, a Credit Union or a Mutual Fund Company?
- Ask GFC 017 – What Percentage of My Income Should Go To Retirement?
- Ask GFC 016 – We've Saved for Retirement – Now What?
- Ask GFC 015 – Can You Split a Retirement Plan Rollover Between Pretax and Post-tax?