This is another post to to help kick off Operation: #investNOW where I'm inspiring 1 million people to start investing in themselves.
Donald Trump has made a killing investing in real estate.
There was a time when I thought I was going to be the next Donald.
That dream lasted all of about 3 months until I almost lost my butt in my first real estate transaction.
Here's my experiment with real estate that didn't work out as planned.
More from GFC, Below
What You'll Learn in This Podcast
- Why an information product does not make you a real estate expert
- The mistake I made evaluating the property I wanted to purchase
- What I should have done before I actually made the purchase (hint: use your resources)
- The new investment that was much better suite for me.
Other Real Estate Articles On The Blog
- This guest post shares how a 29 year-old real estate investors makes over $250,000 per year
- How to add real estate to your investment portfolio
- The must read guide in buying foreclosed homes
- What you need to know before you become a landlord