I have a passion for the pursuits of the entrepreneurial-minded and have offered many bits of advice and guidance on the subject of starting your own business. With the uncertainly in the job market, more people are turning to their own skills and knowledge to earn a stable living.
Small business startup ideas are many and if you have the capacity to take your ideas to a full or part time business operation – more power to you! It can be a wonderful and fulfilling journey but it certainly takes dedication and hard work.
There are a lot of pressures associated with owning and operating a small business. In many cases, we as business owners must wear many hats especially during the initial phases. You must be prepared to do it all and invest the time necessary to first get your business off the ground and then keep it afloat for years to come.
There are many topics of interest I have provided to help start ups and existing small businesses including:
Small Business Start Up Advice
As a small business owner, there is a lot of research to be done before you first open the doors or sell your first product. Here are some of the topics those considering a step towards self-employment should read and think over before moving forward.
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be an Entrepreneur?
- SBA Business Loans for Funding Your New Start Up Business
- Using Lending Club to fund your Startup
- Can You Use Your IRA to Start a Business?
Money Saving Business Options
Most entrepreneurs bootstrap their own business in order to get the doors open and start generating profits. As important as it is be frugal in your personal financial life, you should also take the same approach to your start up business.
- How Starting a Business Can Lower Next Year’s Tax Bill
- IRS Tax Deductions for Small Business Owners
- How to Determine the Best Banking Products for Your Small Business Needs
- How to Make Quarterly Estimated Tax Payments
Small Business Planning Tips
Small businesses require proper planning before they continue with their ideas for starting a company. Creating a business plan is the first step in the process of an entrepreneurial venture but it is also vital for entrepreneurs to continue moving forward with their goal setting and business plans on a regular basis. Here are some topics to consider in your adventure of growing your business.
- How to Set Financial Goals for Your Small Business
- Health Insurance Plans for Small Business
- Best Retirement Plan for Small Businesses
[ois skin=”Small Business and Entrepreneurship”]