It’s time for another edition of Dollar and Cents. This is where I answer one of your questions.
I’ve been a good health for all of my life until a recent medical lapse. I was attempting to get a life insurance policy to protect my family and was surprised that I was declined. I visit the doctor regularly and as of now I have a clean bill of health. Do I have any other options of getting life insurance coverage if I’ve been denied?
With each Dollars and Cents video we want to provide some follow up links where you can get some additional information on the topic. If you are interested in learning more on life insurance, factors that influence your life insurance rates (and potentially being denied), as well as how to get life insurance without a medical exam, here are some great reads:
- 7 Ways to Get Cheap Term Life Insurance – A great list of things that can lead to cheap term life insurance. If you’ve just been denied you can use this as a way to help clean up your act in the eyes of the life insurance industry.
- Risky Business: What You Need to Know About High Risk Life Insurance – Maybe you were denied because you fall into a high risk category and need a specific high risk policy.
- Top 5 Non-Medical Factors That Affect Your Life Insurance Rates – Non-medical factors can greatly change your rates, too. If you were denied you should check this list to make sure there isn’t something else that could have made the insurance company to turn you down.
- How to Get Life Insurance Without a Physical – Some tips on how to get a term life policy without needing to get a physical.
- Should You Buy No-Exam Life Insurance? – You can buy a policy without a trip to the doctor, but it might be significantly more expensive. Here are some important things to know about no-exam life insurance.
Get the Money Dominating Toolkit
- 6 Tools to Get Your Money Back on Track
- The Ultimate Goal Achiever Workbook
- 2 Free Chapters to my Best Selling Book
- 21 Days to Destroy Your Bad Habits Worksheet