Ever wanted your chance to call out a financial advisor? Here is your opportunity.
A few years ago, I contemplated making a big investment while taking on a huge risk. In the end, I opted to not do it, costing me a pretty penny.
Did I make the right decision? You be the judge.
Let me know if you think if I’m a:
- Investment Schmuck
- Financial Guru
- Non-Stock Buying Sally (Wussy)
- Your own PG-13 Description of My Investment Decision
Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Identify 1, 2, 3 or 4 and your brief reason as to why.
Can’t wait to see your feedback! 🙂
Also, if you like the video, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and “like” this video.
Get the Money Dominating Toolkit
- 6 Tools to Get Your Money Back on Track
- The Ultimate Goal Achiever Workbook
- 2 Free Chapters to my Best Selling Book
- 21 Days to Destroy Your Bad Habits Worksheet