Ever wanted your chance to call out a financial advisor? Here is your opportunity.
A few years ago, I contemplated making a big investment while taking on a huge risk. In the end, I opted to not do it, costing me a pretty penny.
Did I make the right decision? You be the judge.
Let me know if you think if I’m a:
- Investment Schmuck
- Financial Guru
- Non-Stock Buying Sally (Wussy)
- Your own PG-13 Description of My Investment Decision
Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Identify 1, 2, 3 or 4 and your brief reason as to why.
Can’t wait to see your feedback!
Also, if you like the video, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and “like” this video.
Get the Money Dominating Toolkit
- 6 Tools to Get Your Money Back on Track
- The Ultimate Goal Achiever Workbook
- 2 Free Chapters to my Best Selling Book
- 21 Days to Destroy Your Bad Habits Worksheet