Credit Card Perks
Your credit history and three-digit credit score has always mattered but in today’s economy it matters more than ever.
If you have less-than-stellar credit, there is no time to waste in getting your financial matters back on track and finally master your credit.
Best Credit Cards
- Growing a Freelance or Small Business? Use Chase Ink Classic Business to Grow Your Empire (Now with $250 in Rewards!)
- Want $200 for Free? Get a Chase Freedom Visa or Mastercard
- Slate from Chase Credit Card Review – With No Balance Transfer Fee and Now 0% APR for 15 Months!
- Best Student Credit Cards for College Spring Break
- Get a Free Roundtrip Flight on Southwest Airlines with a Chase Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Credit Card
Credit Matters to Everyone
More industries are now relying on your consumer credit score before they will agree to provide products or services. If you are eligible for loans and other services, you may still find you have to pay way too much because your credit score is not where it should be.
There are many ways you, as a consumer, has the power to resurrect your credit from the bad place it may now live. There is no need to hire and pay for third party services if you are willing to commit to repairing your credit and maintaining it on your own into the future.
I have compiled a list of valuable credit repair and credit maintenance techniques to ensure you can continue to create a stable financial profile in the future.
Getting Started – The Initial Credit Fix
If you are here because you have damaged your credit and don’t know how to start turning things around, here are some articles to help you kick off your new commitment to revamping your credit.
- How to Review a Credit Report
- 5 Steps to Fix Your Credit Score Fast
- Credit Card and Credit Score Hacks with Philip Tirone
- How to Raise Your Credit Score Over 110 Points in Less than 5 Months
Importance of Good Credit Articles
Good credit matters to more than just your bank. If you plan on getting auto insurance, a job, cable television, or a cell phone, you’ll need to make sure your credit is in good standing.
- Credit Score Scale: What is a Good Credit Score?
- 107 Things that Make Good Financial Cents
- Can a Better Credit Score Save You Money?
- Is It Better to Lease or Buy a Car?
What Not To Do With Your Credit Score
There are a lot of options for improving your credit score but there are just as many ways to bring your credit score down and put a negative spin on your credit history. Here are some articles highlighting what not to do with your credit score:
- Will Credit Inquiries Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Retail Store Credit Cards: Don’t Get Sucked In!
- Credit Card Default Consequences
- How Much Do Unpaid Medical Bills Affect Your Credit Score
Within the financial industry, including in the credit score business, there are cons and scams affecting victims every day. Here are some credit score scams you should know about so you can prevent becoming a victim.