Finally…the “independent” objective financial review to make sure you are on the right track to retire when you want.
Get past the missteps and confusing advice that takes most people down before they even get started. A simple process is all you need to help you get on the right path toward a successful retirement.
Even if you don’t understand your investments. Even if you’ve had one of those “free consultations” from another advisor (that left you even more confused). Even if you’ve been burned before by another advisor who didn’t have your best interests in mind.
We’ve all talked about wanting to retire comfortably. “One of these days,” we hope, “I’m going to be able to walk away from my job. I just need to figure out the best time.” We know we probably need to meet with a financial advisor but we’ve been “too busy.”
Months pass by and retirement is slowly, but surely, creeping up. It’s not just that we WANT to retire comfortably. It’s that we don’t know where to START.
Hi, I’m Jeff Rose, CFP® and author of the bestseller Soldier of Finance.
When’s the right time to retire? How much do we really need to have saved before we retire? How do we know we won’t retire at the wrong time, and have to go back to work?
We know that we need a plan but things like “having no time” hold us back, even though we know deep down that we don’t have time not to.
If we’re honest with ourselves the hardest thing about planning for retirement is taking the time to plan. But not just any plan; one that will be successful and not leave us worse off than when we began.
Maybe you’ve used some of those free calculators online — or you’ve talked to a few coworkers about their plans on retiring.
Maybe you’re like one of the many people who contact me each week with one of the following questions:
- “When do I know that I have enough saved to retire comfortably?”
- “I’d love to retire and travel with my spouse, but I how do I know if my investments will hold up?”
- “I have investments scattered everywhere – how do I know that they are all working for me?
If so, I have something I think you’ll like…
I have created the solution you’ve been looking for, called The Financial Success Blueprint™. It’s the step-by-step process that gives you the confidence you need to retire when you want and how you want.
This is specifically focused on helping you retire successfully, so you won’t run out of income during retirement.
What does this mean for you? No more stressing out over when you’ll be able to retire.
No more worrying if you have the right portfolio based on what’s going on in the economy.
No more wishing you picked the right number for the latest Mega Millions (instead, I’ll show you how to take your current financial situation and turn it into a clear retirement strategy).
“I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Be Able to Retire Comfortably”
Think about a friend or co-worker who is waiting for the “right time to retire.” They keep putting it off for 6 months, a year….or maybe 5 years!
Compare this to someone else who gets excited about idea of retiring early, and jumps right in…only to find out 6-12 months later that they retired way too early, and now have to figure out how to go back to work. Trust me….this isn’t fun.
There is a better way — a way to analyze your finances BEFORE you make a mistake and retire too early.
You don’t have to be an investing expert. Most of my clients have been able to retire comfortably because they now have a plan in place. The important part is REVIEWING your situation and ANALYZING all your options. I’m not interested in day trading your account, or finding some hedge fund manager who promises crazy returns.
I’m going to show you how to retire comfortably with the resources you currently have. That’s right. You’ll have a financial success blueprint that’s right for you. How can you be sure?
Because you’ll finally take that first step of seeing the finished plan.
Every house you’ve seen built all started with sketching out that first house plan. And once you sketch out your own plan, you’ll finally be able to finally understand what you need to retire comfortably.
To finally walk away from your job and not have to worry that you’re making a big mistake — I call it “The Live Happily Ever After Strategy” — and it begins with you taking the first step in seeing the finished plan.
Think about it: If your goal is to retire comfortably — then having a blueprint is critically important. It shows you that your plan is actually doable. That’s why we feel it’s important to focus on:
- How much do we need to live off of each month?
- Where will we generate the income?
- What backup plans will we have in place?
- What techniques can you test today before you pull the trigger and retire?
The Financial Success Blueprint™ is my proven, systematic roadmap to help you come up with a retirement plan strategy you KNOW will work — because you’ll have gotten your true look at your financial situation. No more guessing.
“Dip Your Toes” into Getting Clarity
The Financial Success Blueprint™ doesn’t distract you with fancy charts and crazy projections that make you feel even more confused about your future.
When you’re trying to map out your retirement, complicated projections like this actually PREVENT you from feeling confident about your current situation. It may even make you start to second guess your current strategy. The Financial Success Blueprint™ is different.
This is specifically focused on helping you find the peace and comfort you need to retire comfortably. That’s it!
If it works, great – you will be able to live out your financial dreams. If not, you’ve only invested a modest amount of time and you’ll still have a better sense of where you’re at than when you started.
DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON BAD FINANCIAL PLANS!
The truth is, most people could retire comfortably when they wanted …if only they knew how to make all of their investments and goals work together.
What You’ll Get:
When you go through our process, you’ll get:
- A specific strategy for retiring when you want and how you want — even if you don’t think it’s possible.
- The special technique I use to help clients visualize what their ideal retirement actually looks like.
- An easy way to organize all of your investments into a logical framework so you can really see what’s going on.
- The 15-minute “Happily Ever After” Test to instantly see when the right time to walk away from your job is.
- The 3 key areas that need to be addressed before you approach retirement planning.
- How to be 99% confident that your retirement plan is on track, and when you know it’s the right time to actually retire.
- Our top 5 strategies for maximizing your retirement income — to put more money in your pocket when you need it most.
- The BEST way that our clients approach retirement, which further solidifies their success.
This Is Not Just Another Financial Plan…
Most financial plans are just glorified financial calculators. The minute after you enter the data the information is out of date, because our financials always change. The Financial Success Blueprint™ evolves with you. Because of our technology partners you’ll always have a live pulse on your investments, and how that ties into your financial goals.
- Author of the bestseller Soldier of Finance
- CEO and Founder of Alliance Wealth Management, LLC
- 600,000+ monthly readers
- Featured in New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Fox Business
- Contributor to Forbes, CNBC, US News and Business Insider
- Iraqi Combat Veteran
If you’re reading this, you probably already know I help people manage their investments and retire comfortably. But just in case, here’s a little bit more about me:
I started my journey as a financial planner in August of 2002. I’ve been writing my blog, “Good Financial Cents,” since 2008.
I’ve written over a thousand free articles for millions of readers, and helped people understand their investments and make sense of their financial life.
My blog, “Good Financial Cents”, was recently named by Kiplinger’s as one of their “Top 10 Money and Finance Blogs You Should Read”.
My material on investing and retirement has been featured on Fox Business and U.S News and World Report. Above all of this, I care about your success. You might still be wondering, who is this process for? The truth is it isn’t for anyone – only the right people.
This is for you if…
- You’re ready to have a clear action plan of when you’ll be able to retire.
- You’re not sure if your investments are doing what they should be doing. Are they the right investments to help you achieve your goals?
- You don’t want to waste time messing with online financial calculators that never give you what you’re really looking for.
- You’re not comfortable with your current financial situation, and need clarity on what to do next.
- You’ve done a good job of managing your investments to this point, but you would feel much more comfortable getting an expert’s second opinion.
- You’re currently working with an advisor that you’re just not sure about. You want to make sure that your plan is in your best interest, not the advisor’s.
- You’re already retired, but need confirmation that you have the right strategy in place.
- You came across sudden wealth (inheritance, for example), and you want to make sure the money is invested properly.
If you fit the bill, then you can skip this next part. On the contrary, if you’re not sure, check out this list to make sure this process is right for you.
This isn’t for you if…
- You’re already retired and don’t stress out each month about your investments.
- You’re looking for a magic remedy that can help you retire early, even though you haven’t saved nearly enough.
- You’re looking for a “day trading” or “forex trading” program that guarantees outrageous profits. This is definitely not for you.
- You think that the government is going to collapse and all your money should be in gold and guns. Please don’t even bother.
If you ARE interested in retiring with confidence, then keep reading, because now it’s time to see what you get when you go through our process today.
Think About What a Difference This Could Make
Imagine you use our process to finally find the clarity you were seeking. You know it works, because for the first time, you actually have a clear vision of what your retirement looks like.
What would that mean? Would you be more confident of your financial situation?
Would you be less stressed about your investments and what’s going in the market?
Would you be more excited about your upcoming retirement, because now you finally have clarity with your plans?
Would you be able to focus on doing the things you love, instead of worrying about what CNBC has to say?
Yes, you would.
For a small, one-time fee, you can take your current financial situation and piece together your desired financial goals….and be totally confident.
And you can experience this program with absolutely zero risk.
Try All of This Risk-Free With a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Yes — I totally guarantee your satisfaction with The Financial Success Blueprint™.
In fact, I back it with a 100%, iron-clad, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
If you’re unsatisfied — for ANY reason — email me within 30 days and tell me you did not get any value out of our process. I’ll refund 100% of your money. No catch. No questions asked. That’s a 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days.
Where else can you test-drive a process guaranteed to help you find clarity with your financial goals? I’m so sure you’ll get tremendous value from The Financial Success Blueprint™ that if you get a refund, I invite you to keep the entire thing.
That’s how confident I am about our process.
If you have ANY doubts about this program, just send one email and you’ll get 100% of your money back.
I’ve taken all the risk so you can see how well this works.
The Financial Success Blueprint™
This process is meant to get in touch with your financial goals like you never have before . If you’re looking for the perfect solution to have a better understanding of your investments and making sure they are helping you achieve your desired retirement goal, this is the process for you.
- Step 1: The Discovery Call ($225 Value) – This is where we learn more about your situation and your financial goals. We’ll take a close look at your current strengths, opportunities and challenges in helping you reach those goals.
- Step 2: The Recognition Factor ($100 Value) – We’ll deliver your goals in a format that helps you better understand where you’re currently at. You’ll be able to identify what you have working in your favor, and where we need to focus our efforts.
- Step 3: The Simplified Data Solution ($250 Value) – By using Blueleaf as our integration partner, you’ll be able to access all of your accounts in one central location. We’ll also be able to sync with Instream Wealth Solutions, so you can monitor your investments to ensure they are truly working towards your future goals.
- Step 4: The Clarity Road Map ($500 Value) – This is where we deliver the results of your comprehensive financial plan. We’ll help you identify any tweaks in your portfolio that need to be made today to have a positive impact on your portfolio down the road.
- Step 5: After Action Review ($150 Value) – Two to four weeks after we deliver the plan, we schedule a follow-up meeting to see what questions you have on the plan, and if you need any further assistance implementing our recommendations.
That’s a Total of 5 Steps of Our Process Valued at: $1,225 but When You Sign Up Today, It’s Yours for…
1 Payment of $600
(Note: We Do Invoice You Upfront and Do Not Begin Work Until Payment is Received)
Interested? Schedule a 30 minute chat to see if our process is right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How much time will this take me?
Most of the time will be spent in The Discovery Call and The Clarity Road Map steps. Trust us when we say you’ll appreciate the attention to detail we give during those steps. We want to make sure we completely understand your financial goals and we also want to make sure you completely understand the recommendations we have for you.
2. What if I already have a financial advisor?
That’s great, and you’ve got a head start on many people who haven’t taken the initiative of hiring a financial advisor. If you’re confident in your advisors plans, then we wish you the best. If you want a second opinion, then we encourage you to try our process out. We’ve had many clients that were already working with other advisors that found great value with our process. Besides, remember the 100% Money Back Guarantee? 🙂
3. Is the financial plan downloadable?
Yes. We’ll give you a PDF that summarizes your complete financial plan. You’ll also have access to our integration partner that allows you to view all your accounts 24/7.
4. Is this only for soon to be retirees (or retirees)?
In general, yes. This process would also work for those that are in the midst of selling a business or coming upon a windfall of money; i.e. inheritance. This process is not really suited for the new investor just starting out.
5. How safe is sharing all of our data with you?
Our data integration partner has bank-level data encryption. That means they have the same security that your bank has. Also, we never get access to your username and passwords and they are not stored. Furthermore, the system is “read only”. That means even if someone did get access to your account they couldn’t do anything with the money.
6. How do we know you won’t steal all of our money?
Great question. I have built a solid reputation in my local community and online. I’m a combat veteran that was (and still is) committed to my country and I show all of my clients the same commitment. If that’s not good enough you can also do a background check on me with FINRA (hint: if you do, you should know that my legal name is Jan Jeffrey Rose), or be rest assured that as a Certified Financial Planner™ professional I abide by their code of ethics. You can see my profile on CFP.net here.
7. What if I want to hire you to manage our investments?
If this is something you are interested in, we can definitely assist. We’ll happily explain our investment philosophy at that time as well as provide our fee schedule. All buyers of The Financial Success Blueprint™ will get a credit towards our investment management services. In other words, if you want us to manage your money for you, you’ll be getting this process at a steep discount.
8. When we sign up do you take control of our account?
Initially no; using our data integration partner we just have access to view your account as mentioned above. We do not actually take custody of your assets unless you decide to work with us with our investment management services.
9. Should we be concerned that all our investments are synced in one place?
From our standpoint no. All of our clients have had their accounts synced with our data integration partner for several years and have yet to have an issue. With their bank level security and “read only” platform, there has never been a concern to have all your accounts synced in one place.
In fact, our clients that previously had their accounts scattered at various custodians, now have a much greater understanding of their investment situation. Not having their accounts synced in one place was actually preventing them achieve their financial goals.
10. How does the 30-day money back guarantee work?
Email me any time within 30 days of going through Step 4 – The Clarity Roadmap and let me know you’re not happy, and we’ll give you a full refund no questions asked. You can keep the financial plan just for trying it out. You have nothing to lose by trying it out.
Not ready to schedule an appointment? No problem! You can ask us any question on retirement. We do our best to respond to questions via email within 72 hours, and while we can’t guarantee we’ll be able to help everyone, we do our best to at least get you the answers you need so you don’t make a long term commitment to a complicated financial product you might later regret. Just use this form to ask a confidential question to the Good Financial Cents team and someone will get back to you shortly.