When purchasing life insurance coverage, there are many things that are important to keep in mind. These certainly include the type and the amount of protection that you are buying. This is because you do not want to leave those you care about without enough financial means to go on, if or when they should need to file a claim.
But there is another key criterion that you should also be aware of when obtaining this essential financial tool – and that is the underlying insurance carrier that you are purchasing from. That is because you will want to ensure that the life insurance company is strong and stable from a financial standpoint and that they also have a good reputation for paying out its claims to policyholders. One such company that meets these parameters is Vantis Life Insurance Company.
The History of Vantis Life Insurance Company
Vantis Life Insurance Company has been providing life insurance protection to its customers since back in 1942. Over the past seven decades, the company has grown a great deal, and it now holds nearly $5 billion of in-force life insurance coverage. The company also offers income annuities, and to date holds more than $615 in these products.
This insurer has a particular focus on offering affordable life insurance for working families. It also prides itself on providing customer service so that its policyholders know exactly what they are purchasing, as well as so that its insureds can update their coverage in conjunction with their ongoing and changing needs.
Vantis Life Insurance Company has its company headquarters in Windsor, Connecticut. The products that are offered through the carrier are provided via a sales force of both captive insurance agents, as well as through other financial companies and organizations.
The insurer also has a key focus on values, and it expresses these on its website, as well as on its marketing materials. These values include customer care, innovation, optimism, honesty, teamwork, and excellence.
Vantis Life Insurance Company Review
In helping to ensure that its customers know what they are purchasing regarding life insurance coverage, Vantis Life Insurance Company offers a way to learn about both life insurance and annuity products directly on its website. It also helps consumers to determine which products fit their needs the best. In doing so, consumers can more closely “customize” their coverage – and update their plans whenever necessary.
The customer service representatives at Vantis Life Insurance Company may be reached for additional support. This assistance can be found in several different ways, including via a toll-free telephone line, email, and by leaving a message for a callback. Hours for live customer service are 8:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, Eastern time.
There is also a way to make updates and changes to a policy holder's account by simply logging in to the Vantis Life Insurance Company website. All a policyholder needs to do is just set up an account. Items that can be taken care of online include address and contact information updates, and even the change of a policy beneficiary.
Vantis Life Insurance Company Ratings and Better Business Bureau Grade
Because of its strong and stable financial position, Vantis Life Insurance Company has been given very good ratings from the insurance company rating agencies. These include an A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Also, even though Vantis is not an accredited company through the Better Business Bureau (BBB), the company has been given a grade of A+ (on an overall grade scale of A+ to F). The company has also not had any complaints through the Better Business Bureau within the past three years, which is a very positive sign.
Life Insurance Products Offered Through Vantis Life
Vantis Life Insurance Company offers some different life insurance products to choose from. These can help an insured to essentially “customize” his or her life insurance coverage to better meet their individual needs – and to also update their coverage over time, like their life, and their needs may change.
The products that are offered through Vantis include:
- Super EZ Term Life Insurance – The Super EZ Term insurance policy is a term life plan that offers pure death benefit protection only, with no cash value build up. This policy can offer level death benefit coverage for either ten, fifteen, or twenty years, and it will not be required that the applicant take a medical exam to qualify. Coverage of up to $300,000 is available.
- VantisTerm Life Insurance Coverage – With the VantisTerm Life Insurance policy, an individual can obtain a term life insurance plan with a length of 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years, or even for 30 years. The premium rate and the death benefit will be locked in – with coverage that can range from $100,000 up to $5 million. Applicants who are age 21 and over can apply.
- VantisTerm ROP Life Insurance Coverage – The VantisTerm ROP term life insurance policy is a death benefit only policy that offers coverage for 20 years, 25 years, or 30 years. Here, if the insured survives throughout the entire period of the policy, he or she can receive back all of the premiums that they paid into the policy.
- Children's Life Insurance Coverage – With the Children's Life Insurance policy, there are two options that may be chosen from. These included either a single premium term life insurance policy or a 20-pay permanent plan. Either of these will provide the child with good, solid long-term life insurance coverage.
- Super EZ Complete Life Insurance Coverage – With the Super EZ Complete life insurance policy, an individual can obtain a permanent life insurance policy with protection of up to $100,000. Here, the application process is quite simply – typically with no medical exam required to qualify.
- Guaranteed Golden Life Insurance Coverage – With the Guaranteed Golden Life Insurance Coverage, those who are between the ages of 50 and 80 (in most states) may apply. There is no physical examination required in order to qualify, and there are no health questions on the application for coverage. Because this is a permanent life insurance policy, once the individual has been approved for coverage, the policy cannot be canceled, unless the premium is not paid.
- EstateWise Single Premium Whole Life (SPWL) Insurance Coverage – The EstateWise Single Premium Whole Life Insurance coverage that is offered via Vantis Life Insurance Company can be purchased with just one single premium payment. This plan can provide the maximum amount of tax-free estate transfer to pass on to the insured's next generation.
Other Coverage Products Offered
In addition to offering life insurance coverage, Vantis Life Insurance Company also offers income annuities. These products can help individuals and couples to ensure that they do not run out of income in retirement. This is because an annuity can provide a guaranteed stream of ongoing, lifetime income for as long as a person lives.
An annuity can be either immediate or deferred. With a deferred annuity, an individual can deposit money into the vehicle and allow the money inside of the account to grow on a tax-deferred basis over time. Then, at a time in the future, the funds that are inside of the annuity can be converted over to an income stream.
With an immediate annuity, a lump sum of cash – either from a savings account, or a retirement account such as an IRA or employer-sponsored 401(k) plan – can be deposited, and will immediately be turned into an income stream (or will be converted over soon after the deposit has been made).
How to Get the Best Life Insurance Premium Quotes
In seeking the best life insurance premium quotes, it is typically a good idea to work with either an agency or a company that has access to more than just one single life insurance company. That way, you will be able to directly compare the companies, policies, benefits, and quotes – and from there, you will be able to decide which one will be the best for you and for your specific needs.
If you are ready to see what type of life insurance coverage is best for you, then we can quickly and easily help. We work with many of the top life insurance carriers in the marketplace today – and we can assist you in obtaining all of the information that you will require to make a purchase decision. All you need to do to proceed is just fill out the form on this page.
Should you find that you still have any questions about Vantis Life Insurance Company – or even if you just have a question about life insurance in general – then please feel free to call us directly. We can be reached via phone, toll-free, by dialing 888-836-7071. Regardless of what your status, we can work with you in finding the right coverage, and the right insurance company for you. So, contact us today – we're here to help.