This is another post to to help kick off Operation: #investNOW where I’m inspiring 1 million people to start investing in themselves.
Farnoosh Torabi is a published author, speaker and TV personality that has been featured on Forbes, The Today Show, New York and times and is currently a contributor Yahoo Finance.
In this podcast she shares her background and what led her into a career of covering personal finance.
What You’ll Learn on This Podcast
- How Farnoosh got started working in the personal finance sector (including working with Jim Cramer)
- Whether she was ready to invest after she graduated with a degree in finance from Penn State University (Hint: I can totally relate to her)
- The class she learned the most about personal finance (her response is surprising)
- Find out the first and most valuable investment in herself
- Learn how this personal finance experts relies on other experts to help with her investing strategy.
- How Farnoosh was able to invest into her career. (great story here for anyone that has been laid off)
- The best investment that she made has yielded her an amazing return (over 60%)