Retiring at the age of 30.
It doesn’t seem imaginable does it?
Pete, also known as Mr. Money Mustache. was able to defy odds and retire right before his 31st b’day.
While that may seem insanely crazy to achieve, what might be even crazier is that he thinks you can do it, too.
What You’ll Find in This Podcast
- What is Pete’s definition of financial independence
- Learn Pete’s backstory before he was able to retire so young
- Learn what makes his story different than the average college student
- Discover the importance of good habits that contributed to Pete’s success
- Investing is Pete’s thing. Learn how he invests and how we diversifies his income.
- Convince Pete that you need to have a car payment. I dare you.
- Think Pete lives in a shack. Think again.
- There’s no way he travels, right? Actually, he does and spent an entire month in Hawaii with his family.
- Find out how his family is able to cut back on many useless household expenses.
- Pete’s new definition of retriement
So of Pete’s best posts on his blog:
- Getting Rich: From Zero to Hero
- The Real Cost of Commuting
- How to Get Revenge on the Cable Company
- Reader Case Study: Hair of Fire